Welcome to the Royal Sisterhood! We are daughters of the One True King! We will dine on the Word of God and delicious snacks and coffee while we fellowship and pray for one another.
To get started I have provided some questions for us to contemplate on and discuss.
1. When you think of yourself, how do you view your identity? What do you think of who you are?
2. What things from your past might shape your identity?
3. What things from scripture help to shape your identity?
4. What do you believe to be true about God? Jesus Christ? Holy Spirit?
5. What do you believe to be true about salvation?
6. What are your top three things you desire to learn as we navigate through the Word together?
7. Have you ever taught a Bible lesson?
Through this week, up to Friday morning, I want to encourage you to find at least three scriptures that tell you how God sees you. You’ll share these with the group and what they mean to you.